‘Works of art that taste delicious’
Styled and finished to your specifications we aim to create a beautiful wedding cake that not only looks stunning but tastes amazing too. We pride ourselves on perfection and our on trend elegant designs. We have a menu of carefully curated delicious and unique flavours which are usually a talking point for guests.
Our cakes are finished in a delicious buttercream/ganache icing with designs inspired by nature. We love to create natural looking rustic finishes such as semi naked and floral beauties adorned with fresh or buttercream flowers.
Our consultations are usually done by email or by phone, this allows us the time to be baking up all your wonderful designs. We only take on a limited amount of orders to allow us the time to give each cake the attention it deserves so we recommend you contact us to reserve your date as soon as possible. To secure your date a non refundable deposit of €100 is required.
We provide a tasting box service that runs approximately every 4/5 months on set dates. Boxes contain samples of 6 of our most popular sponge cake flavours and a sample of our chocolate biscuit cake. Boxes can be purchased for €40 including next day postage. Limited availability on each date, order yours here!
Click to see our full menu of delicious unique flavours here.
Due to the fragile nature of wedding cakes, most people choose to have their cakes delivered to the venue by us, we charge a standard set up fee of €30 for all cakes and delivery charges are calculated on distance. Here are some of our more local wedding venues and typical delivery charges.
- Ballybeg House, Ballinglen Wicklow – FREE delivery.
- Lisnavagh house, Rathvilly, Carlow – €15 delivery charge.
- Brooklodge hotel and Spa, Aughrim, Wicklow -€20 delivery charge.
- Mount Wolseley, Tullow, Carlow – €20 delivery charge.
- Kilkea castle, Castledermot, Kildare – €25 delivery charge.
- Clonwilliam House, Wicklow – €25 delivery charge.
- Rathsallagh House, Dunlavin, Wicklow – €25 delivery charge.
- Ballykealey House, Ballon – €25 delivery charge.
- Woodford Dolmen hotel, Carlow – €35 delivery charge.
- Talbot hotel, Carlow – €35 delivery charge.
- Martinstown House, Kildare – €40 delivery charge.
- Borris house, Carlow – €45 delivery charge.
- Step house hotel, Carlow – €45 delivery charge.
- Seafield hotel, Ballymoney, Wexford – €45 delivery charge.
- Marlfield house hotel, Gorey – €45 delivery charge.
- Tinakilly House, Rathnew,Wicklow – €50 delivery charge.
- Killashee House Hotel, Naas – €50 delivery charge.
- Trudder Lodge, Wicklow – €50 delivery charge.
- Druids Glen, Wicklow – €60 delivery charge.
- Powerscourt, Wicklow – €60 delivery charge.
- Kilruddery House, Wicklow – €60 delivery charge.
You are welcome to have someone collect your wedding cake from us but we don’t recommend this for various reasons, the vehicle needs to be air-conditioned, there needs to be enough space in the boot for the cake to stand safely on a flat surface, not on a seat! Please also remember, transporting and setting up a wedding cake at a venue can add stress and take valuable time out of your special day. Understandably, if cakes are collected we cannot be responsible for any accidental damage caused after they have left our premises.